Well yesterday was the Ironman New Zealand and Dad and Dan were there...and they did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember a year ago Dad saying he wanted to compete in the Ironman New Zealand in 2010 and I thought...ya right Dad! Well, I know when he makes up his mind that he is going to do something...he does it! What an example to me! This is Dan's second Ironman and he beat his old record which rocks! Under 12 hours! Dad finished in under 17 hours...can you even imagine racing that long? I went out for a run this morning for 30 min and it kicked my butt. Man...it definitely helped to think of how much pain they were in last night...it helped me to keep going!
On that note...I've almost lost 10lb and I am feeling great! At least I made my goal for losing 10lb before I go to Hawaii on the 18th. Maybe I can lose even more than that! I love working out and feeling that high of energy. I hardly got any sleep last night but when 700 am rolled around I couldn't stop thinking about going outside to run...I love how my body just wants to exercise to feel better, even when running on no sleep!
So being in Calgary I've had the pleasure of having some close friends to catch up with. One of which is a photographer! Heather took our family pics the other day out here in Cochrane and they turned out fabulous...minus my stubborn 7 year old! Here's my favourite family pic from the bunch, but you can check out the rest on her photography blog at heatherwardblog.com!


3 comments:
Libby...Your family pictures are amazing your friend took! Heather is very talented and does amazing work! You look just as amazing as ever!! Love ya! Hugs!
I love your family pictures. Heather did a great job and you have the cutest kids!!
I just checked out all the pics and they are so fun! Libby you look smokin too i might add! Your hair seems to grow fast. Compared to mine anyways.
Post a Comment