Thursday, February 25, 2010

Late night

Ok, so I suck and it's been AWHILE since I wrote anything down...but I will soon...I think. I need to pull that camera out of it's bag and use it! I need some motivation...I'm so distracted being here at my Mom's...

A few good things though

1. I've started power 90 and I think my sore muscles have calmed down a bit...
2. I'm finally going to meet my little nephew in a few weeks
3. I'm loving being in Calgary and visiting all my besties
4. It hasn't snowed yet
5. I'm back on weight watchers and loving my change in waist line
6. I LOVE my mom's cooking

Now I'm too tired to write anything else down...

I will say one thing though...I am very proud to be a Canadian...but I'm sorry to say I HATE hockey and I doubt I will ever learn to like it...and I know there are more of you out there who are too ashamed to admit it!

Peace!

9 comments:

Jeni said...

sweet job on the workout and diet sis. 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! boya!

US WEEKLY said...

you forgot about the fun night with your girls!!! me and jordan! hehe... so glad your here for weeks!!!

Lynne said...

I have felt like that for 30 years (hating Hockey that is) But I love everything else about Canada! ( except for the cold winters:)

Julie said...

You crack me up!!!!! I can only watch the last 10 minutes of a hockey game cause it stresses me out too much. Good job on WW and Power 90! I swear by that combination for weight loss!!!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't stand hockey. I feel like it's YEAR ROUND!! ughhhh. oh well, what can you do, right?
good seeing you at church the other day.

Emily said...

i also am a hockey hater. although with the olympics i am a little more interested, but just a little. :) good job with the working out/dieting. i'm glad there are some people out there who are ambitious enough to do those things, or else we'd all look like me! :)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

i always hate when i see i have lots of comments and it turns out some idiot posted the same one 3 times. well, that idiot was me this time! :) sorry!