My house is in need of groceries but I have to be careful what I buy and make sure it only lasts until Friday of next week because we leave on Saturday! I can't believe my time is almost at an end here in Texas. It's been so much fun living near Jeni and seeing her EVERYDAY! Crazy! We have eaten out WAY too much and seen a few movies and stayed out WAY too late! We've paid WAY too much for babysitting and we've have WAY too much fun together!
Yesterday was a girls shopping day including Charlotte and then we met up with the boys at The Melting Pot downtown. It's a fondue place and it's delicious! We had a ridiculous amount of food though and it caused me to unbutton my pants during dinner...seriously when was the last time I did that? Anyway, I was really bloated so it had to be done. Charlotte sat in her carseat the entire dinner and didn't make a peep. She just watched us, it was like she wasn't even there! She is so ridiculous!
I fell in love with Nordstrom, a dangerous thing I'm sure. It's a good thing there isn't one in Kingston!
The boys have been missing their little friends back home (Ollie and Matti) so they each emailed them hoping to get a message in return. Drew's friend Ollie wrote him back and they talked all about where they're getting in there Mario games, and Brayden's friend Matti wrote back that everybody in their class misses B and can't wait to see him again! It really brightened Brayden's day I think because he was having a tough morning!
Nana has been here for a week and has been busy making blankets (made with minky) for the 3 oldest kids. Taylor's is SO cute, with cupcakes and polka dots, and the boys are being made as we speak right before she flies back home tonight! I wish I was more into sewing. I think one day I'll be able to when I'm not working and so dang busy!
L
2 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun.. and dont worry about the pants, I undo mine every meal! I was just saying to Jeff I want to go to the melting Pot! not sure if we have one, I know there is a fondue place here some where, not sure what is it called though.. I will try to find one so when you come we can go PIG OUT!!! love ya cant wait to see you !! SERIOUSLY really excited!! xoxoxox
WOW!!! That time went so fast! So its off to Calgary now???
Post a Comment