Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who can resist chocolate?

Taylor was being super quiet the other day when I was working so I tip toed into the kitchen and found this!

Take note of the Cinderella shoes? They are a size 6 and she is a size 8 1/2...nothing will stop this girl from fashion...squished feet and all!

I'm in a movie rut people! I want to go to the movies SO bad, it's been SO long! I was excited about the Twilight hype and then it never happened! Now there are a couple of movies I want to see and it's so hard to get out! Sean is working ALL the time so I"m often home by myself and it's too expensive to get a babysitter! AH...I wish we lived near family! Jeni we'll have to hit Twilight when I'm there next month ok? I KNOW you'll see it again!

Next week is Taylor's 3rd birthday and we're taking her to "Princess and the Frog" so I guess we'll get to the theatre this month! I'm contemplating making her cake this year...it's a tough call though because I'm making turkey dinner the same day (or something else for 15 people) and I know of a wicked bakery that makes killer cakes! Am I a bad mom if I don't make it? I don't know...it always feels so good to make a sweet cake and I am so proud of myself but at the cost of the stress levels that will creep up around here? I don't know...

3 comments:

tlr said...

Hey that is awesome.
It totally sucks when the hubby is always working and sitters are crazy...even with family around you don't want them to always be watching your kids either...
I can't believe our 3rds are 3 almost!! Have fun.

Jeni said...

UMMM first of all you know I am down with new moon when you come here. NUMEROUS times. we can hit up the dollar theatre a few times too!
and no not a bad mom to not make a cake, but you are AWESOME at making them.

Becky said...

My vote: buy the cake, and make an extra good one next year if you feel guilty.