Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What day is it? Oops! Sorry honey!

Well today is November 24, 2009...as most of you probably already knew. Just another Tuesday right? That's what I thought...until my hubbie wished me a Happy Anniversary this afternoon while I was folding laundry! What? Oops! I don't think I have EVER forgotten an important date and here I go! I honestly think that if he wouldn't have said anything I would have totally forgotten today!
Oh well...I've had other things on my mind I guess...one in particular...Disneyworld! Yipee! I can't wait to leave on Thursday and I have a ton of things to do tomorrow so hopefully I can get it all done!
So back to my marriage...today was nothing special...just another day folding my laundry, attempting to keep my house clean, cutting hair, parent teacher interviews, visiting teaching and Branch President interviews! And now currently I am blogging and Sean is sitting in the other room on the laptop working on a presentation he has tomorrow! Yep...that is our life in a nutshell lately! It's chaotic, busy, fun, tiring, exhausting, fantastic and has been for 9 years! Wow...crazy! We just realized that the first fancy shmancy anniversary we'll be celebrating won't be until 2014 most likely...oh life...I guess I have to plan on making some good memories! 9 years ago I had none of these little 4 slices of pie that I can indulge in now each and every day and I have my Seany to thank for that!
2009_11_24
Click on the pic of Tay to view more!

Ok, I'm so ticked off...I just blogged all about my weekend and up until today and it didn't save! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm too tired to write that again...maybe later.

L

1 comment:

Jeni said...

for RS that is cute.
I love love tays dress lib!
And happy 9th I totally forgot too. That went sooo fast!