Taylor is sitting on the can here in the hotel, needing to #2 in a big way but is SO stubborn she won't push it out! AH...not again! What is with this girl? I have a feeling we will bonk heads for many years to come and this is just the beginning! Luckily I'm stuck with the BEST baby in the whole wide world and she is laying in the next room in her bed just as content as can be as she is completely wrapped up in her straight jacket nice and warm!
Last night we wanted to travel to Harrisburg, PA but made it about 30 min outside of Harrisburg because for some reason, when it gets dark outside and you're in a car with 4 kids, they all decide to go crazy and cry and whine and complain...so we stopped short of our destination!
Today we made it to Fayetteville, NC and we're in a very spacious room (yay) and just finished an awesome meal from Texas Roadhouse (thanks Jeni for the suggestion and yes...their buns are the best!)
I'm looking forward to arriving in Orlando and getting unpacked for the week as I hate living out of one suitcase for all 6 of us!
Anyway...I hate to complain a lot but I'm just so stressed. What is going on with me? I'm like snapping right, left, and center at my kids and just can't get control! I think maybe it's because I haven't been eating like a crazy person in the car this whole trip like I usually do! I've deprived my body of crap travel food...yes that's what's it! At least that's my excuse for now!
Well...Taylor is a wreck and still crying on the toilet so I'm off to get her in bed...
L
3 comments:
yikes!! i hope the remainder to the trip goes smoothly! good luck!
K...I hope the stress has eased and you're having a BLAST at Disneyworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, the buns at Texas Roadhouse are THE BEST! I'm pretty sure the honey butter helps to. : )
hopefully the rest of the trip goes well. 3 hours is long enough for me in the car with 3 kids. you've been driving for HOW long?? maybe that's part of it ;) good luck!
Post a Comment