So I'm lovin weight watchers! It's really taught me to eat small portions and change my food choices to healthy ones. Tonight Sean and I actually had a "real" portion of ice cream (1/2 cup). I know we joke that it's so ridiculous to say the serving size for ice cream is 1/2 cup but truly? It was the perfect amount of ice cream for me! I was satisfied just to have the taste! Anyway...I'm down 12 so far and I'm sure by the weekend weigh in I'll be down even more. I'm sure this breast feeding gig is helping me out...except for the fact that it's causing my milk to dry up a bit. Charlotte eats a lot quicker and then when one side is dry she stops and looks up at me like "where is the milk momma?" I gave her her first taste of formula today to supplement a bit and she turned her nose up quickly. I forced it though just to make sure she can take it and she finally ate it so good thing! I feel a little guilty parting from the "good stuff" all of a sudden but it needs to be done just in case I dry up completely and she's left with nothin! I'm so attached to her, much more than my other kids...well this is the longest I've ever breast fed (5 months) so it makes it harder to have the desire to stop. Anyway...life goes on!
Are zits going to plague me my entire life? Seriously...I'm 28 and I continue to get at least one once a month! AH!
Ok...tomorrow I'm working out in the morning so I better go to bed!
L
3 comments:
I'm 31 and I have zits!!!!! I don't they ever go away! Good job on WW. Just remember to eat ALL you points. ESPECIALLY cause you're nursing! Keep it up! Sounds like you're doing awesome!
hahahhaha
i am pictureing sean in your purple robe. nice.
remember when we tried on those robes at costco? haha
I have a big purple robe, too. Melia always tried to wear it.. just a tad bit too big. Good job on the weight loss. 1/2 cup really satisfies you for ice cream? Never! That is like saying 1 tablespoon of peanut butter does the trick. Why does food even have to have calories? ha ha
Post a Comment