So I totally forgot to put Charlotte in her halloween costume that I bought way back in the summer! It fits her perfectly and it's only too bad she only really wears it once...and she didn't even wear it for Halloween! I suck...So today we had a little photo shoot in it and she was adorable. She was fascinated with the skirt and I didn't put a picture in here of her sucking on it but she did a lot of that! Once we were done she got really tired and it pooped her out so now she's sleeping and it's been her best nap of the day finally! I feel like lately she's resorted to cat naps between her eating...only sleeping like 30 min at a time (ugh).
As for me? I feel like I've been rolled over by a truck and somebody placed 100 knives inside my throat. H1N1 I'm afraid isn't that fun...my headache seems to be better today (since Monday) but my throat seems to be getting worse. I have raised my voice (or at least tried) a little more today than yesterday so maybe that's way I don't know...but for the rest of the day it's whispering for me and lots of water. For any of you suffering from this don't drink diet coke! I think that made things worse at lunch when I tried a few sips...herbal tea all the way! I started doing laundry this morning since I feel like my housework is getting behind but it tired me out and now I feel completely useless. I just called Sean at work to see when he'd be home and told him I'm NOT making dinner so to call me on his way home. I'm trying SO hard not to cough as it makes me feel worse and feels like somebody is yanking on my insides and trying to pull them out. Anyway enough complaining! Things could be worse and I should really count my blessings! Sean and his friend Greg gave me a priesthood blessing the other night and I truly have felt better since then so slowly but surely my prayer is being answered as before that I felt like death...and death cannot take care of 4 little ones we've learned!
L


3 comments:
Cute as can be!!
sooo sorry you're sick!! hopefully it passes quickly. that girl is ridiculously cute. love her costume :)
I think its so funny that you forgot to put Char in her halloween costume! So something that a mother of 4 would do!!!!!! I'm so sorry you're so sick. I hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment