Saturday, October 24, 2009

And it begins!

So here we are...Saturday October 24, 2009 and I have started weight watchers! I have done it before and was very successful so here I am again giving it a go! I've been in a MAJOR rut lately and I won't get into it again for those of you who have already heard me go on about it...but let's just say it's about time I get my act together! So my goal is to lose 50lb by my birthday next April and I'm gonna do it baby! My first day is down and so far so good!

2009_10_23
Click on the pic above to view more!
Yesterday I went out in the cold with my friend Barb and 2 of her kids and we went to the pumpkin patch for a tractor ride, picking out pumpkins and finding our way through the corn maze! Once we were in the maze it wasn't as cold but luckily her husband was there to sit in the car with the 2 babies while we were outside. Charlotte would not have done well! It was fun and after we headed over to McDonald's to let the kids play for awhile...I think we stayed there for like 2 hours and chatted! Thank heavens for playlands!

This morning the boys had swimming (which they're getting great at!), Brayden had a friend over when we got home and they finger painted until we had to leave to bring Drew to gymnastics, then after that it was home and we had some friends over to play games and eat snacks! There were like 10 kids running around and it was crazy, but fun to laugh! Sean is on call every other night this week so hopefully tonight we can have some time to chillax!

L

PS...BYU is getting licked right now! arg

3 comments:

angie j. said...

way to go libby! i can't wait to get back to WW after this baby...and chances are i'll have just as much weight to lose. keep updating your progress!

saltysista said...

I am a TCU fan and sorry but they killed BYU. Oops..I forgot you ahd pics to look at. Will look now but good job on starting Weight Watchers. :)

Julie said...

arg is righ! Good job on starting ww. I'm a HUGE believer in it and the 2 times I was on it was very successful. So you can do it!!!!!