I had to post these pics from today so Char could redeem herself from the last post (puking)...not her best moment. Today however she was back to cuteness! I was getting her dressed this afternoon (I think it was her 3rd outfit for the day) and I found these little pink capri pants in her bottom drawer. I knew Mom had put them there when she was organizing the nursery because I would have put them back on Taylor's bunny (Build a Bear)! Well come to find out they fit her perfectly! The only thing she is missing is a little tail to go through the hole in the back bum!
Here are the buddies again...I wanted to take a picture just with Lotti but Brayden had to be part of it!So Sheri and Liam arrived tonight after a long day of travel and we're so happy to have them for the weekend. Their main purpose to come and visit is to pick up the boys. I'm sending them to stay with my parents for 2 weeks and they needed an escort so since Sheri gets wicked deals through Air Canada she flew out here to bring them back for me! My parents are coming in 2 weeks for Charlotte's blessing so they'll come back with my parents. It'll be a quiet 2 weeks for me...just the 3 of us girls...and Daddy! I'm excited...I know I'll miss them but it'll also be great!

4 comments:
Oh sis, those boys are so big to go there for 2 weeks! How fun for them! And nice of Sheri to come out and help.
Char is sooo cute. I think she looks kinda like drew in that pic too. She is just a perfect mix of all 3 of your kids! So cute!
that picture of Char and Brayden is SOOOO cute. She is a doll baby!! And we cant wait to have the boys!! Grandad is going to take them fishing!, camping, horse back riding, and a whole lot more.
she's beautiful!! how fun to be down to 2 kids for 2 whole weeks! that's awesome!!
Oh wow I just talked to your mom and she didn't mention that the boys were coming~! How cool is that??! Charlotte is the cutest little thing ever!
Post a Comment