Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome Home!

2009_06_18

Click on the pic above for a few more pics from the hospital stay. I'm home now and feeling great! I think this is the best I've felt after having a baby and I don't know why but I like it. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm up and about like my usual self and that's why I'm SO glad my mom is here, but I feel like I'm getting my body back step by step! My hands are still really swollen and are numb half the day but Sean is convinced that will go away by Monday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...and NO Dad you can't have mom back quite yet!

Charlotte is HUNGRY and so I'm praying (as much as it hurts) that my milk comes in fast!

Also...on the 17th my A/C broke down and is in need of a major fix up...we're talkin expensive! Luckily the past 2 days have been cool enough to keep windows and doors open and allow the breeze to come in so it has saved us! Man...just my luck!

L

12 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on the beautiful baby girl! We're glad things went so well and that you are home now too!

Wishing for the West Coast said...

You look sooooo happy! what a darling family. BTW your new hair color looks awesome :)

Jeni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilee said...

Oh she is adorable and SOOO chubby! I love it!

Julie Jimmieson said...

She is a beautie Libby, congrats! You look fantastic and the Family Shot is so cute.

The RC Miller Clan said...

Oh yay! Congrats! Didn't know what 'd find lookig at your blog today. We were going to use the name Reta but got distracted from it somehow and never came back to it!?! That's weird. Well, sounds like you had a better experience than me. She's darling. Have fun being a mommy of 4!

The RC Miller Clan said...

BTW, I LOVE her chubby cheeks!

saltysista said...

The first pic of you holding her is beautiful. She is totally smiling! I love her! You have a beautiful little? family!

Miller Time said...

What a little cutie. I hope I get to meet her soon.

Jeni said...

now I kind of think she looks like drew when he was a baby. OHH she is so cute! and you look great in your family shot HOT MOMMA!! I love you Sis!

Jeni said...

ps. it makes me sick that she has more hair than natalie and natalie is almost 3.

Gina said...

Congratulations Libby! She is beautiful. I hope the both of you are doing well. :)