Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rain restriction

2009_06_20

Click on pic above for more...

Yesterday Drew was invited to a birthday party and Brayden wasn't so we told B that we would do something special with him. Sean took him on a trip to the indoor rock wall to climb! He LOVED it and did great...Sean said he climbed really high before stopping to come back down. After he took him to Canadian Tire for a new bike as he's needed one ever since he learned to ride a two-wheeler. When he came home last night he was SO excited and rode a few times down the street to the mailbox to try it out!

Today is a slow day...it's raining outside and has been all day so we're kind of stuck inside. Not so bad since I don't really want to leave my house just yet! The lovely milk is here which is fantastic since Charlotte is such a big eater so I might just keep it all in the house for the next day or so to get things under control! Again...awesome that Nana is here, I can't say that enough! She took the boys to gymnastics this morning and did a little grocery shopping and she's good just to sit down with us and chill out if there is nothing else to do so I love her!

I took a few pictures of Brayden with his new best friend "Char Char" as he calls her! He is in love with babies and is so kind and gentle to them I love to watch him! They will be good friends!

L

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Hey Libby. You are so amazing blogging, new baby, 3 kids and a husband and you keep up! WOW WOW WOW!! Hugs

saltysista said...

Yeah seriously..I couldn't believe you actually had a new post talking about how it is a slow day. Sounds like you are feeling good! She is so precious and she looks like she is 6 or 8 wks!

Julie said...

Char Char...CUTE!!!!