![]() |
| 2009_06_02 |
Click on the picture above to view more pics!
Well I made it out to Drew's game last night and took some pictures in case I wouldn't be able to in the next few weeks! His games this year are so much better than last year. All the kids on the team actually play and run and cheer each other on unlike last year when half of them were hanging from the net and not paying any attention. Brayden's team is a little like that still but I guess it comes with the age. Drew played goalie most of the game last night and did a great job!
I brought the DVD player for Taylor so that I wouldn't have to chase her around the field when she took off. I only had to do it once and that was before I brought the movie out!
Well I had my doctor's appointment today and it just seems so weird to be so close to delivery! The only crappy thing about my appointment today was the fact that the nurse left the scale in lb instead of kg so lucky me got to see what I actually weigh right now! I've been totally ignoring it and since I don't know kg I haven't really been aware of what my weight is! Let's just say I'm really glad this is almost over because this woman needs a slim down!
This pregnancy has gone by really fast and I keep telling my mom that I feel like I"m so busy during the day or being outside that I'll probably go into labour and not really notice that something is happening! It's kind of surreal now...I'm totally prepared though and that's more than I can say for my past babies! I actually packed a hospital bag with everything I could possibly need in it!
My gardens are driving me bonkers because I want to get outside and work in them and plant all my greenery and flowers but I'm trying to limit what I do during my day so as not to put myself into labour before my momma gets here! I finally hired a guy to take care of my lawn since Sean is not home enough to even have time to think about that one and it's getting so long it's driving me insane!
Well time to go outside and catch some rays while Taylor sleeps...a tanned fat lady is much better than a pasty one!

4 comments:
I am laughing!!! Can't wait to get there!! I'm getting my gardening practice in right now, my gardens are looking nice and am loving the great weather!!
tanning does do wonders for anyone. :) haha. i can't wait till jacey plays on a soccer team! although i'm sure it is boring to watch for the first while.
Libby Libby I bet you look wonderful and beautiful. Those scales are the worst I swear they are 20-30lbs wrong .Really I do. Plus they weigh you with all your clothes on in most cases too. Dont worry you are awesome. Cute pic of Tay watching Nemo.
Isn't it funny that we can't wait to have our babies but when we get close we do everything in our power to NOT have them due to our own agenda's of when our mom's are supposed to come. My mom isn't going to be here until the day before I'm supposed to be induced. As much as I would love to not be pregnant anymore, I want my mom here more so I'm going to do my best to not go into labor early too! Soooo funny! I'm jealous you only have 18 days left. I have 40 something! UUUHHHHGGG! Good luck and I can't wait to see your little one and find out what you are naming her! Do you have a name picked yet? We don't but we do have our top three decided! :-)
Post a Comment