Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Deja vu

I know this is my second post today but I had to document this before I forgot...
Poor little Brayden was next door after school today and jumped off a bed and hit his nose on the drawers under the bed...sound familiar Mom? I did this exact same thing when I was 4 and had to have stitches under my nose. I'm hoping his nose isn't broken...we'll wait until Dad can assess it tonight or tomorrow I guess! B is sleeping now...I think his long day at school and then this travesty totally wore him out! I'm praying he doesn't wake up in distress from the pain...hopefully the Tylenol will have kicked in by then!

8 comments:

Emily said...

oh no! that's gotta hurt! did you break your nose when you did it?

Lindsay said...

Libby! YOur kids are getting so big! I love following your blog! You are way cute and pregnant! Hope all is going well!

Lynne said...

I hate seeing that pain in his eyes, poor little guy! Hopefully he can rest comfortable tonight! Love you B.

Wishing for the West Coast said...

Poor B - he looks so sad. I hope he is feeling better.

ps: You look great!

Julie said...

Poor guy! Isn't it crazy that history repeats itself? My sister-in-law dislocated her little bro's shoulder when he was little and then her other little bro did the same thing to her little girl! Crazy huh? Then that same little bro broke both of his wrists a couple weeks ago. Turns out that same older sister broke both of hers when she was 14. Crazy stuff! I hope B is okay! I love the last picture with the tears in his sad brown eyes. What a cutie!

Marilee said...

Oh he looks soooo sad! Poor little bubby! You'll have to let us know if its broken. My assessment is its not :-) Hope he feels better soon!

Alysha Sladek said...

Poor little guy! I hope it's not broken! Lucky he has daddy to check it out :)
I can't believe you're down to the last few weeks of being prego! SO excited for you!

houseofhud said...

Poor guy. He looks sooo sad.