Yes I look like a pirate today...kind of how I'm feeling too! Just to document my preggo self before things start to happen!
Here is my little sweetness, or "Littles" as Daddy calls her trying to put on her flip flops yesterday...isn't she sweet?She brightens up my day!

5 comments:
Cute girl! i love her ringlets!
You look fantastic! Actually, the bandana made me first this of Mia Michaels, but then yes, a pirate. Taylor is so adorable. I love, love her ringlets!
That little Taylor is so adorble. All of your kids are. Even the one on the way. You lok great! I hope the next few days go by pain-free.
You look awesome!
You both are so cute! I hope you are almost there! I know how the end gets. Your little Taylor is so darling. Does her hair curl naturally or do you curl it? I'd like to know your secret because I can never get Leah's hair to stay curled.
Post a Comment