This is the face I found when she wanted out of her room from her "nap". I don't think she ever fell asleep...
Is this not the face of someone who is guilty?It was only a matter of time until she got into something that I left behind in her room. I had no idea this pen even existed! Anybody have any ideas on how to get marker out of carpet?
At least I can tell she had fun...looks like I need to lock those closet doors at nap time!

7 comments:
Oh my goodness that's a crazy mess! I love her with her hair down by the way. She looks so beautiful.
wow what a mess! i'm not sure about marker, but when my kids got green pen in the carpet, warm soapy water did the trick! good luck! at least it's not permanent marker on your leather chair again!!
Oh my gosh, what a mess. I hope you were able to get the pen marks off her skin.
On a side note - eating lots of watermellon helps with water retention. It worked for me!
Oxy Clean love the stuff. I can get cheap pink nail polish out of my carpet! Good luck!
Oh goodness Lib! That is CLASSIC!!! I'm so glad you took pics and I'm impressed with how calm you are about the whole thing. Her face is the BEST cause she TOTALLY KNOWS she's busted! Love it! Good luck with the carpet. Wish I had a suggestion for you but I've heard Oxy Clean is good too!
Oh she is a cute little guilty girl!!!!! Love it!!!! Good luck getting the marker out! I third the Oxy Clean stuff. You can also try Resolve Carpet Cleaner Foam with Oxy power!
I can't even type I'm laughing so hard. How do you even get mad at a face like that?? She's too cute!
Post a Comment