So you know what I'm talking about...the random girl at the park with kids maybe half her age, dressed scandalously with the mini skirt, low cut shirt and low cut back (sometimes with lovely back acne if we're lucky), thong showing through the skirt (if we're extra lucky), jewelry gallore, talks really loud like she is in charge, hangs out with the tween boys that are hanging out with the tweens that she brought to the park...I could go on!
I often wonder who these random park "whoore's" intend on meeting, or eyeing. Usually the people that I've noticed at the park with their kids are Dad's, Mom's, grandparents, babysitters maybe...who does she have her eye on? and does she not realize it's not quite the place to be dangling out of everywhere?
My favourite part of the night was when Brayden started riding his razor power scooter around the 'dry' splash park and she loudly commented "Aw, look at that boys! I wish I had one of those!"
Watch, if you haven't seen your neighborhood park whoore I'm sure you will soon enough!
8 comments:
I think it's even worse when some random MOM is dressed like that at the park!
Tom and I just LOVE "observing" teenagers and how wierd they act around their friends. Hilarious.
I was totally looking for the picture... Next time get one of the kids to pose so you can get a shot!
haha that's funny, i'll have to keep my eye out for one! :)
HAHAAHAHAH! LIbbs that is to funny, I TOTALLY know what your talking about! I have one at the School! she's a peach!
HILARIOUS!!! Seriously HILARIOUS!! Especially because there is one at EVERY park! This week ours ventured out for the first time this spring and actually played on the equipment with a bunch of "tweeners" in her high heels, white tight pants and low cut shirt. Me and the other moms couldn't figure out if she was a "tweenie" dressing too old, or a "Park Whoooore" dressing too young! It was hilarious!
I LOVE that you did a whole post about the park whoore cause we all know the type you're talking about! hahahahahaha!
that's hilarious. i'll be watching for that next time we go. darn snow makes it hard to want to actually go to the park...
Oh we have so many here in our neck of the woods. ohh they are bad.
Post a Comment