Friday, April 10, 2009

Just babbling...

Well I've been averaging waking up each morning (if it's not a school day) at 900am! The weird thing though, is that I wake up around 700 feeling okay...but I always go back to sleep just because that's the kind of lazy person that I am...2 hours later I wake up for good and feel like crap! Why didn't I just get up at 700 when I was feeling better? The great thing about last night was that Taylor slept ALL night long! woo hoo! I brought her to the doctor yesterday and low and behold, Drew had given her the strep throat! It's always nice to find out that the illness your child is plagued with has a name to go with it and a remedy to fix it. So her and Drew are luckily on the mend.

Good Friday today...Sean is post call so we should be expecting him home soon and him and I are taking the boys to "Monsters vs Aliens" this afternoon! I'm really excited...I hope it's funny for adults...I saw a couple of previews and it looked like it would be funny...let's hope!

It also looks amazing outside. I'm not sure what the actual temperature is yet but it's sunny without a cloud in the sky and the grass is turning green! Maybe I'll get off my butt this morning and take the kids out for a walk to the park to get some fresh air and sunshine.

Last night I was cleaning my basement, or tidying rather, and as I was putting things away in the storage room I noticed the boxes of baby girl clothes sitting there. After some pushing and almost pulling a muscle in my groin, I crated them upstairs to the nursery to start going through them! I forgot how cute size 0-3 months is! As soon as we can we're moving the queen bed into "Queen T's" room and moving the crib over to the nursery room...I'm anxious to do so and get things set up...is this too early? AH...I thought I would leave it but I decided that I probably have more energy right now than I will with 4 kids at my feet and 1 kid at my boob every few hours!

L

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

i love that the weather is getting better (just wished the mud didn't come along with it). have fun with the kids and sean today.

Lynne said...

I'm glad the kids are on the mend. It will be fun for you to fix up the baby's room and get all the cute baby girl's clothes in the drawers. That will be a nice feeling to be all organized.

Jeni said...

i love baby girl clothes. and I cant wait for this baby "v" to come. yes, I am pushing the v.