Sunday, February 01, 2009

In case you missed it...

25 random things about me...

1. I hate singing in the shower...for some reason I feel self conscious and worry about who will hear me...love singing in public!
2. I can belch louder than Sean and I think Brayden is starting to learn.
3. When I was little I hid in my mom's pantry and opened up a can of canned cherries and ate the whole can, followed by semi sweet cooking chocolate...I found out how gross that was!
4. Sean is the only person I've actually 'dated' longer than 1 date
5. I pierced my tongue when I was 18
6. I used to put shoulder pads in my bra when I was little before I knew you could buy a push up bra...aren't they basically the same now?
7. I once had a spit ball fight in my friends basement with straws and toilet paper and left all the spitballs on our faces until we couldn't stand it any longer
8. I can't drive the speed limit
9. I hate when people pop or chomp their gum
10. I've written in a journal for 3 years straight at least twice a week
11. I'm addicted to "Young & the Restless"
12. I want to get at least one of my child births on video...(1st time Sean didn't press record, 2nd time he was out of town, 3rd time...don't ask)
13. I've been dying my hair since I was 13.
14. I can't WAIT to turn 30
15. I am deathly afraid of mice and lived for 2 weeks in our spare room when I was younger because there was a mouse in the wall of my bedroom.
16. In grade 6 my friends and I would get together after school and make eachother pass out...sounds so safe doesn't it!
17. I make my bed before I go to bed at night if it's not made
18. I have a crazy super sense of knowing when people are talking about me
19. I never go to bed before 10pm
20. I secretly want to home school my kids and move far away from everything so that they learn to be thankful for what they have (if anybody knew me you would know that I could NEVER home school my kids...but maybe one day we'll move far far away from civilization.
21. Unfortunately I think I have a whole snoop dogg cd memorized from 1998.
22. I lost complete urinary function once when I was 19 ( I'll spare you the deets!)
23. I LOVE the smell of acrylic nail powder
24. I'm 1/2 way through my 6th pregnancy
25. I threw away a $6000 check in the garbage once...luckily Sean found it before we took out the trash!

5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

great post. i can't believe the last one! sure glad sean found it!

Julie said...

oooooo...that was fun! I too love the smell of acrylic nail powder. Do you have the Snoop Dog song Ain't no Fun memorized cause I do! (probably something I shouldn't advertise!) Anyways, that was a fun post!

Emily said...

good for you with the journal!!! that's amazing! i also have to had my bed made before i get in it, drives me nuts if jeffrey gets in before I can do it! and maybe i've forgotton, but i don't think i knew you were pregnant!! congratulations! :)

Mindi said...

Hey Libby, long time no see! Cute blog. I must admit, I too, am addicted to Y&R, I also make my bed if it's not made at night, and I too, write in a journal like that, I am on Journal #17 since I was 8. Cute kids!

The RC Miller Clan said...

Hah that was fun to read!