Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

So the New Year was rung in all by my lonesome with Sean on the phone! I think this is the second year that we haven't been together and I'm not sure we ever will be. Sean takes Christmas off so he usually will have to work New Years because of that. Anyway, I thought about waking the boys to see the ball drop but it wasn't all that exciting I found out, and I saw no fireworks! I wonder where the best fireworks show is on New Years Eve. I've heard that London is pretty fab with fireworks coming off of the huge Ferris wheel! Anyway, one year we'll be somewhere together!

So I sat at home and watched a couple of movies. The first was "Reality Bites" which I haven't seen in years and the second was "Pride & Prejudice" which was SO romantic! I'd seen it before but didn't remember exactly what happened, so I'm really happy Lizzy ends up with Mr. Dossi at the end!

Well I'm excited for a new year! There will be some exciting things happening for us and lots to look forward to! Sean has a few conferences to attend before the summer, I'm sure our church callings will bring their adventures and we'll have an addition to our family by the time school is over in June! I'm feeling a million times better now, just extremely tired which comes with the circumstances!

I can't believe I'm entering my 4th year of blogging/journaling! This has definitely been a change that I've made in my life that I've thoroughly enjoyed and I can't wait to print up my 3rd book for my family to enjoy! Here are a few pics from yesterday!
I love this boy's lashes...so long!



Taylor was serving Brayden some tea and you can see from his furrowed brow that he wasn't too excited about it!

Here he is after walking away, making sure Taylor knows how mad he is about it.

Drew got a Lego set for Christmas of a police truck and prisoners and finally finished it yesterday! I've found his new niche! He loves Lego and is awesome at it! I can't wait to get him something new for his birthday in a few weeks!





This is Taylor's new face when I say "Cheese!". She's totally squinty I love it! I think Drew used to do this too!

5 comments:

Krissy Marshall said...

Congrats on the new pregnancy Libby!! Here's to wishing 2009 will treat your family well.

Heather Palmer said...

I'm sorry you rang in the new year alone! I wish I lived close enough to you to come over and enjoy some chick flicks and Martinelli's with you while we did the count down. It's been FAR too long since we spent New Years together. Hopefully someday soon!

Your sweet babies are so stinkin' cute, I'm so thrilled about your new addition! AND...I'm thrilled that YOU introduced me into the blogging world! It's awesome, and I love it too, so thank you!

I love you! Happy New Year!

saltysista said...

Is that talking Elmo? Melia got one too. Taylor is so beautiful! Happy late Birthday Tay...sorry we missed it. Congrats Libby!

Julie said...

Congrats! I'm so surprised. Hahahahaha! Sorry about the lonely new years but hey...Pride and Prejudice is ALWAYS a good flick to watch!

Becky said...

I thought you might have some news when I saw the "baby" cookie in your last post. Congratulations!