i'm loving your decorations! so festive and pretty. i have to say though, i'm SO not jealous of that snow! it looks so cold. i'm whining about our 60-degree rainy day...
I love the letters to Santa idea. I can hardly wait for Mateo to get into that part of Christmas. We are working on the part where he actually gets on Santa's knee and asks for something (even if Santa is actually his grandpa!) I love your house decorated for Christmas...but especially love the music you have...you live too far away.
9 comments:
i'm loving your decorations! so festive and pretty. i have to say though, i'm SO not jealous of that snow! it looks so cold. i'm whining about our 60-degree rainy day...
cute cute. we are going to freeze our butts off out there.
your kids are so cute! mailing letters to santa! how fun! your decorations look great!!
The kids look so cute all bundled up, especially Tay's cute s mile. Everything looks so pretty and festive. Can't wait to get there!!
God it looks cold there. I guess this weekend it's going to be around -20 in Calgary.
Love the letters to Santa!!
the letters to santa are so cute! your decorations look awesome and i LOVE those striped stockings!
I love the letters to Santa idea. I can hardly wait for Mateo to get into that part of Christmas. We are working on the part where he actually gets on Santa's knee and asks for something (even if Santa is actually his grandpa!) I love your house decorated for Christmas...but especially love the music you have...you live too far away.
How far away is the mailbox? I love the stuffed look. Brings back memories
Cute cute cute!!!! The kids look so cozy and your decorations look great. I love the little sparkly presents!
Post a Comment