This morning on the way to church there was a funny conversation:
Brayden: I saw a white cow!
Drew: Brayden you're a liar!
Brayden: Drew that's put down language!
Drew: No it's not...
Brayden: Yes...the word 'you're' is put down language...you should just say Liar!
I think he had it a bit twisted around but it sounded really funny! I love listening to kids conversations!
Another fun thing that happened this week was a package that arrived for Brayden from Nana and Grandad! He was so excited that he had a package with his name on it and when this was inside?
He was so pumped! Sean was upstairs sleeping and so we had to wait until he woke up before Brayden tore into it and he was patient the entire time! Thanks N & G!
Shout out to Robyn who is waiting for the arrival of the Troy! Good luck girl! Can't wait to hear how it all goes down!
Hopefully my sore throat goes away and doesn't get any worse this week! I have to sing in church on Sunday and that would be very bad!
3 comments:
taylor gets more hair everytime I see her. I dwell on the hair issues.
Bray is sooo funny. I love the things those boys think of!
I love Tay's hair! And Brayden is hilarious!! I can't wait until Melia is talking and saying crazy things! Thanks for the shout out! Hope you feel better!
That is a cute conversation. I think I just caught a whiff of that cake?! dodododoo
Post a Comment