Monday, October 06, 2008

Thrill seekers

I had the time of my life today!!! We went to the Texas State Fair and I got on a ride that I've always wanted to go on. It's a good thing my sister is a thrill seeker and hopped right onto the idea or I might have chicken'd out! Anyway...it was called the Sky Coaster and basically the two of us were laying face down beside eachother while the pulley pulled us up in the air between 200-300 ft. Once they gave us the okay Jeni pulled the rope that detached us and let us fall! Crazy!!! It was awesome and I think I would do it again!

We had a fun time and ate WAY too much, fried cheesecake, fried oreos (YUM), corn dogs, fries...basically too much food...but I'm not complaining. Today was a good day to go because it was drizzly outside so not too many people were roamin around the fair.

I've had a fabulous time and can't wait to bring my husband next time so he can experience the good food, good company and fun times! Don't forget to check out the video below that Brian tried to take of us!!!

Oct 6

4 comments:

Wishing for the West Coast said...

Just watching that made me sick - you guys are craaaaaaaaaazy!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! You 2 are brave! I love the screaming and giggling!

Melinda Palmer said...

OH MY GOSH...you guys are INSANE! That would kill me I think!!

The RC Miller Clan said...

Oh I would sooooo go on that! I'm the perfect person to go to a fair with b/c I would go on EVERYTHING man!