Well Taylor is asleep, my laundry is going and I actually have some down time to blog! I wanted to update everybody on my baby toe...just as it was healing (slowly) I stubbed it on the wall yesterday really hard! I think I broke it all over again...then this morning I stubbed it on a book upstairs in the hallway again! Why does this happen? You'd think my monster papa toe would be the first to hit anything on the ground but no...it's always the hurt toe! Sean says that if I was in the ER seeing him he would x ray it and if it was broken he would buddy tape it, and if it wasn't broken then he would buddy tape it. Hmm...I guess I won't waste my time going in for an x ray...I just wish there was something I could do about the pain. I see a long healing process ahead!So Saturday we headed up to Toronto to go to the temple with some people from our branch. It was nice to do and relaxing. We got home at about 700pm with just enough time to go over the boy's talks for the primary presentation the next day! I'm so proud of them this year! Last year at the presentation Drew had to sing a song with me and when we got up there he was too embarrased so he started to cry and ended up getting taken outside with his Dad. He did come back and we ended up singing it but this year there was no fear! He had prepared a 3 min talk courtesy of Sean and read every word all by himself. He owned that pulpit and got so many comments on how well he reads. I'm not sure what to do with this kid...he's reading at a grade 4 level and not slowing down! What can I say, I guess he gets it from me since I was the only one in my kindergarten class who could read too! Brayden also did awesome! He had memorized his scripture and then I would prompt him with key words and he would make up his own sentences. My favourite part of his talk was when he said
"When I turn 8 I will be baptized. All of my sins will be washed away. All those times I teased my sister and brother, Heavenly Father won't remember anymore, I'm so excited!"
He had everybody laughing as only Brayden does!
Last night we had some friends over for dinner, another resident working at the same hospital as Sean who just moved into our branch this year. We had some good food and sat back and enjoyed some Brian Reagan. Love that guy!
Today as Taylor and I were enjoying our time together I decided to take some random shots and this little video of us counting to 10. She joins in at the end...
9 comments:
Super cute that video is Libby of Taylor. What a sweet lil girl. Guess whta you know thta recipe you gave me well it seems Calgary is out of them?What you say? Costco use to have them and co-op, Superstore but murphys law when you need something for a recipe then its gone?? LOL
cute video of Tay!!She's getting prettier every time I see her.!! Love youguys, wish I could have heard the boys give their talks in Church. Please record them again so we can watch them!
Oh she is so darling. haha she is growing up so much! good for the boys this year. bray cracks me up as always!
oh thats so adorable!!!
She is so cute. I love her piggies!
It was great to see a familiar face in the temple on Saturday. It's not too often that I see people from Calgary in Toronto. We've been in London for a year. Are you guys out here for school?
Cheryl Condron
I can't believe Drew is reading at a grade 4 level!!! Way to go Drew! That's awesome.
I can't believe Drew is reading at a grade 4 level!!! Way to go Drew! That's awesome.
Taylor is such a doll. I love her hair! Sorry about your toe...that has got to hurt so bad.
Post a Comment