Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just getting started...

Well tonight was Sean's first pumpkin...he's got a few more available to carve and I think for sure he'll bust one more out tomorrow but for tonight feast your eyes on

BARACULA!!!!!! HA HA HA HA


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jeni said...

WOWSWERS sean never ceases to amaze me with his carving abilities! you will be a great surgeon sean!

angie j. said...

that's amazing! real talent...all of my jack o' lanterns have NO personality!

Nadine said...

WOW Libby, Amazing. Cant wait to see his other creations. Have a great Halloween. Wish I had lil ones or my family lil closer to take around. Thinkin about you. ;)

saltysista said...

Nice work Sean!

Lynne said...

That's fantastic Sean. And I think I will call him that from now on, BARACULA!!!

Julie said...

That is AWESOME!!!! I know I said this last year but I thought my pumpkins were good. I've got NOTHIN on Sean!

Emily said...

wow that's impressive!!! can't wait to see more!

Gina said...

That is the coolest pumpkin ever!!!! I'm so impressed.