Friday, October 24, 2008

About me

5 Places I've lived

1. Calgary, Alberta
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Provo, Utah
4. Cochrane, Alberta
5. Kingston, Ontario

5 snacks I love

1. Homemade buns
2. Popcorn
3. Chips & Salsa
4. Twizzlers
5. Peanut M&Ms

5 jobs I've had

1. Piano Teacher
2. Club Monaco (Retail)
3. Cleaning lady
4. Administrative Assistant
5. Medical Transcriptionist

If I had 1 million dollars I would

1. Pay tithing
2. Pay off debt
3. Take my extended family on an all expenses paid holiday
4. Landscape my backyard and add a pool
5. Hire a masseuse

5 things I love

1. Family
2. Ipod
3. Computer
4. Hawaii
5. Potty trained children
6. Diet coke (Had to add that one!)

5 people to tag

1. Jeni
2. Bonnie
3. Shelly
4. Emmalee
5. Robyn

1 comment:

Emily said...

I had to come see if you did this too! And you did. I never knew you lived in washington? I learned something new! :)