Sometimes I think I'm going crazy...I just stepped outside my front door to make sure the boys got across the road okay when the bus dropped them off and it smelled so strongly of dog poop! I thought maybe I had stepped in it and didn't realize, or maybe some stupid kid had thrown it at my door but it was nowhere! Anyway, I went inside and about 20 min later (a moment ago) I walked outside and no smell! My nose is playing tricks on me...
I'm feeling totally lazy today. I didn't do much at all...just caught myself up on a couple of tv shows and watched my kids play outside. I hate days like this...I feel so bad for not really getting anything done!
Tonight we're off to a baptism at the church and some time together. I'm leaving on Tuesday for Dallas and I feel like the time couldn't go by any slower!
4 comments:
Don't feel bad about a lazy day! I am jealous you get to go see little Stephen! Make a stop in Hawaii on your way home!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I get to see you!!!
also you deserve a day like that - i do too, my kids are just too high maintanence.
Every mommy deserves lazy days. Mine is headed that way today but I need it! Besides that, Natalie is home sick so I'm pretty much homebound anyways. Just a day to catch up on blogging, tv and sleep! Have fun in Dallas!
I feel the same way as you when it comes to lazy days. I always feel guilty. But when I hear other people say it I think "Don't feel guilty! You need those once in a while!" hah. You could always make a Lazy Daisy cake next time you have a lazy day! Do you want the recipe? Maybe I will make one and put it on my blog. It is such an awesome cake and super duper easy too (not that that matters!)
Post a Comment