Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged by Krissy

1. What are the last three things you purchased?
* groceries
*halloween costumes
*soothers for Taylor

2. What are the last three songs you downloaded?
* The way down (The White Tie Affair)
*A world apart (Vedera)
*It's your life (Francesca Battistelli)

3. Where were the last three places you visited?
* Watertown, NY
*Hershey, PA
*Greenville, NC

4. What are your three favorite movies?
* The Count of Monte Cristo
*Gladiator
*Finding Nemo

5. What are your three favorite possessions?
* Coach purse
*Tivo
*Washer/Dryer

6. What three things can you not live without?
* Piano
*ProActiv
*Sean

7. What would be your three wishes?
* That my kids could go through life without being exposed to pornography
*That I lived closer to family
*To be more domestic for my family

8. What are three things you have not done yet?
* Read the entire Bible
*Taken my kids to Disneyland
*Cooked a Turkey

9. What are your three favorite dishes?
* Mexican food
*Ice cream
*Movie theatre popcorn

10. What three celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?
* Cast of SNL
*Jerry Seinfeld
*Ellen Degeneres

11. Name three things that freak you out.
* Mice
*Mice
*Mice

12. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
* Reserved
*Layed Back (ok that's two words)
*Sarcastic

13. Name three unusual things you are good at.
* Cutting hair
*Putting furniture together (lame I know)
*Buying absurd amounts of music on I-tunes

14. What are three things you are currently coveting?
* I-phone
*Pool
*Motivation to work out

15. What three bloggers would you like tag?
* Jeni
*Emmalee
*R2

4 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE The Count of Monte Cristo and Gladiator. We watch them, especially The Count ALL THE TIME. We love love love it! I also enjoy downloading absurd amounts of itunes. Good times. Remember the days that you'd have to sit by the radio ALL DAY to hear your fave songs? Crazy world we live in now!

Jeni said...

thanks for the tag and ... what costumes did you buy??!!

Emily S said...

Good call on the count of monte cristio (GREAT movie) and the Ellen Degeneres...I would kill to be on her show haha.

saltysista said...

What is tag?