On Tuesday we took the kids to Heritage park and had fun on some rides...my mom was so scared she couldn't move!
wow, it's been SO long since we have been there...I think I was Drew's age actually!
It was a hot day and had a lot of fun. I took Lizzy and Taylor on the Ferris wheel and almost pee'd my pants! Obviously it's been a long time since I went on one of those and it was scary...


lame I know but it was! That night we had a babysitter come over and the girls all went to Joey's for dinner...we were exhausted from Heritage Park and almost fell asleep at Dinner...but enjoyed it...don't get me wrong!
Wednesday we took the kids to Butterfield Acres to see the farm animals and that was a riot!
Taylor loved walking around and being free to wander...she especially liked the sheep which I'll post a video of...I just think the sounds they make are hilarious!
After that we went to Peter's Drive in and enjoyed a rootbeer shake, burger and humongous fries! One funny thing since we've been here has been the fact that the two little girls poop their diapers at the same time ALL the time. It's like their bodies are in sync kind of like girls get with their "time of the month"...so funny! 
Taylor was looking at the bunnies that were hiding in their little house here!
Anyway, so Jeni went to the truck to change Natalie while we were at Peter's and afterwards left her in the truck with the windows down (right in front of our picnic table) to roam the car since she had spilled milkshake all over her clothes. Meanwhile we're all finishing our food and hear the truck's ignition start! We all whip our heads around at Natalie who just happens to be standing in the driver's seat holding the wheel! Then we look at Taylor who is standing not far off holding the keys to the truck with her finger on the start button. She had started the truck with Natalie inside! It's like they were working together...hilarious but a little bit scary! Here is a picture that Drew or Brayden took of us!
Thursday Mom got up early and took the 4 older kids to Drumheller while Jeni, Robin and I went shopping. That night I went to the recital while Mom held a baby shower at our place for two sisters that are both having babies in the next couple of weeks. It gave us an opportunity to eat some "Crave" cupcakes! yummy!
Friday Robin and her kids left super early and we just hung out until early afternoon when we went to visit with some close friends and then met up Mom at Chili's for an early dinner. We watched a movie last night that was SO boring, I don't recommend it at all! It was called "Fool's Gold" and seriously, don't waste your time! It was one of those movies that is so stupid but you can't stop watching, you have to find out how it ends? We fell asleep at one point and even rewinded it to see what we missed...ya we must have been tired because it was so dumb, not worth the rewind!
This morning I got ready and went to sing with my Diva sista Jordan at a Wedding at the "Wedding Pavilion". We sang the flower duet and had people crying...it did sound good and I'm surprised I didn't flub up at all considering I was playing the piano for us as well! It was fun though and I'm glad she asked me to sing with her! This afternoon we went to Build-A-Bear and all the kids got to pick out a stuffy and name it and find clothes for it...totally a cute store! I'll try to take a pic of all the stuffy's that they picked out...On the way out to the car at Chinook Center we passed a truck with a guy sitting in the driver's seat and a blow up sex doll sitting in the passenger seat. The boys started to laugh and Drew said "Look at that doll that looks like a woman!", followed up with Brayden saying in his deep voice..."I want to have a woman like that too!" Ok Brayden, I think we might have to have a talk about that one...hopefully as he grows up he'll have better taste! I can always count on that kid to say something funny! While we were driving home nana was putting each stuffy doll on her lap to drive and when she took Drew's triceritops she was acting like he was talking, using her normal voice and Brayden got mad and said "Talk like a dinosaur!" Nana quickly changed the tone of her voice! 
Tonight we're trying to get the kids to bed early so that we can have a slow and quiet night!
Here is me getting ready to go outside and catch some rays!
This is a video of the sheep at Butterfield Acres...they sound hilarious!
3 comments:
Those sheep sound like Dan. THe sex doll story is hilarious!! No, Brayden, you don't want a woman like that! Tay looks adorable in her red dress...you look good, too!
Too funny... SO good to see you guys today. Hope your tooth turned out better. Chat soon
Great post and great pics! Love that cute dress of tay;s too. She looks like a perfect little country bumpkin! I like that pic of you and jeni too but where's your face?
Post a Comment