Well of course today is Sunday and it's quiet and low key. We just got home from church and Sean had to go into the hospital to do his rounds. Who knows when he will be back but hopefully before dinner so that I can eat! The boys are watching "Cars" and Taylor is of course upstairs sleeping as usual. Church wears her out you know...I wish I could take a nap too! 
This is a shot I took of her this morning having her breakfast bottle before we left...I was late mom and didn't have time to feed her some actual food!
And here are the boys eating movie popcorn that I had left over from last night...nice breakfast right?

Here is me being goofy as usual...
So last night I went out with one of my good ol' friends Logan (from Calgary but she's doing an MBA program at Queen's) to a movie (The Other Boleyn Girl) and it was just fun to get out and have some girl fun! After the movie we picked up thin crust pizzas from an amazing restaurant (Atomica) and brought Sean one home too. I'm telling you, nothing better than good company, good food and a good tv show to watch on a Saturday night (besides the movie we went to earlier)! It was chill but so much fun and I can't wait to do it again. I think our next date will be when the Bachelor starts in a few weeks!
I can see some grass on one of my neighbors lawns so Spring is starting to show it's face. Sean keeps saying March is "In like a lamb, out like a lion" or vice versa depending on how the month starts. So far it seems like In like a lamb so I'm not looking forward to the end of the month if he is right!
I got Drew registered for Soccer that starts in May and I can't wait for him to be on a team and learn to work together. He is a perfectionist (like moi) and once he is on a team he'll soon realize he can't always be like that and he might make mistakes sometimes and blowing up in fits won't work! He is pretty good but gets frustrated SO easily. I'm completely convinced that Brayden is the athlete of the family at this point...They both have athletic ability that's for sure, but Brayden, from sun up to sun down is running and always at high speed's, tossing things here and there, throwing things, you name it! He is so full of energy, watching him this morning just made me smile because I could see a little athlete in the making:)
Well tonight I'm off to a musical production of "Women at the Well" at the church and I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I was going to audition for it this year but was too late and a little too busy, we'll see if it's something I'd like to be a part of next year!
p.s. Does any of you grown women still get zits? Am I the only one? Honestly...will I ever grow up and get the perfect skin that every grandmother has? I'm cursed!
This is a shot I took of her this morning having her breakfast bottle before we left...I was late mom and didn't have time to feed her some actual food!
And here are the boys eating movie popcorn that I had left over from last night...nice breakfast right?
So last night I went out with one of my good ol' friends Logan (from Calgary but she's doing an MBA program at Queen's) to a movie (The Other Boleyn Girl) and it was just fun to get out and have some girl fun! After the movie we picked up thin crust pizzas from an amazing restaurant (Atomica) and brought Sean one home too. I'm telling you, nothing better than good company, good food and a good tv show to watch on a Saturday night (besides the movie we went to earlier)! It was chill but so much fun and I can't wait to do it again. I think our next date will be when the Bachelor starts in a few weeks!
I can see some grass on one of my neighbors lawns so Spring is starting to show it's face. Sean keeps saying March is "In like a lamb, out like a lion" or vice versa depending on how the month starts. So far it seems like In like a lamb so I'm not looking forward to the end of the month if he is right!
I got Drew registered for Soccer that starts in May and I can't wait for him to be on a team and learn to work together. He is a perfectionist (like moi) and once he is on a team he'll soon realize he can't always be like that and he might make mistakes sometimes and blowing up in fits won't work! He is pretty good but gets frustrated SO easily. I'm completely convinced that Brayden is the athlete of the family at this point...They both have athletic ability that's for sure, but Brayden, from sun up to sun down is running and always at high speed's, tossing things here and there, throwing things, you name it! He is so full of energy, watching him this morning just made me smile because I could see a little athlete in the making:)
Well tonight I'm off to a musical production of "Women at the Well" at the church and I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I was going to audition for it this year but was too late and a little too busy, we'll see if it's something I'd like to be a part of next year!
p.s. Does any of you grown women still get zits? Am I the only one? Honestly...will I ever grow up and get the perfect skin that every grandmother has? I'm cursed!

7 comments:
I am going on a date with my cousin to see the the boleyn movie on tuesday, I read the book and it was fantastic. Girl time is essential!
do you call me a grown woman? I get zits.
I would have loved to see that production, I hope it is good!
YOur kids are cute for church, I love taylors dress. and Bray is your athlete... Drew is your little Electronic of the family!!
Less than 2 weeks!! We leave tomorrow for the coast. I'll try to remember to take pics and then post them when I return. The kids looks so cute! I can't believe how long Tays hair is! You will be putting curlers in it before long.
Oh ma, that comment makes me sad and jeleous!! I love taylors hair. are yo usure you did't rub rogain in it or something?nat WONT GROW!
Sounds like fun, was the movie good? I just finished reading the book. AS for zits, I get them worse now than I did when I was a teenager. It sucks!
Yeah...I totally get zits! Cute post. Your kids, as usual, are darling!
I have never had zits until November 2007, and then suddenly I have them all over my chin area.
Post a Comment