Monday, March 24, 2008

The next best buy...

The other day when we were at Ikea in Ottawa I picked up this art easel, mostly for Brayden's artistic talent, but for all the kids. Today we cracked it open and he went at it! He has such a creative imagination that one...



I love how serious and concentrated he looks here!
Here's Taylor getting into it!Also a very concentrated face but she uses the tongue!

We love you beautiful Aymie! She just got accepted to BYU Hawaii...yipee! Congrats for her!


4 comments:

Jeni said...

oH CONGRATS ABOUT BYU HA!
And that eisel is just CALLING for kids to use the utensils all over the house.. haha... tay is next I can see it in her face! I didn't see that at Ikea and I was just there yesterday. It is really cute!

Lynne said...

Congrats Amy!! You have lots of fun ahead for you! And a little studying too:) Yea that easel will need loits of supervision, but great fun for the kids!!

Alysha Sladek said...

i bet your kids are having a blast with that! so fun!

Heather Palmer said...

Oh the Easel! My kids are obsessed with theirs too. It's a great thing to have isn't it? It keeps them busy for hours...until the paint spills on the carpet & creates more work for me. :) ha. I actually just picked up these "no spill" paint cups. They are grrreat!

I can't believe Aymie is old enough for college! WOW I suddenly feel very old.