![]() |
| Mar 21 |
So today was a quiet day for the most part. Mom and I and the kids ventured out to the mall this morning hoping to buy Drew a bike for his much belated birthday present only to find that the mall was closed! Too bad...so we went downtown to an awesome bakery that we just discovered "Pan Chancho Bakery" and went a little crazy on the fresh breads and pasteries! Once noon hit we headed back over to Baskin Robbins to buy a birthday cake for me. It's not my birthday until April 3 but we celebrated a little early because mom brought some gifts...I'm not complaining! So back home to the hard working guys downstairs! They got a lot done today...a lot of ceiling and little work...they ran out of wood tonight and Home Depot was closed today so they have to wait until first thing tomorrow morning for more wood. I'm praying that Dad can get everything done tomorrow before he has to leave for his flight in the afternoon!
Tonight we made an Easter dinner consisting of the best Ham I've ever tasted, double baked potatoes, pistachio pudding, sauteed carrots and peas, asparagus and rolls. The missionaries showed up right at dinner time so they joined us...I swear sometimes I feel like they wait outside until they can smell dinner and they ring the doorbell. No, they're sweet though, I would want a nice home cooked meal on my mission too! Well I'm stuffed and just wanted to post some pics of tonights party so enjoy! All the kids are in bed so I'm off to chat with the parents!

3 comments:
your hair looks cute.
Also I think that Nat and Taylor have a similar look. does that sound silly?? Really though they have like in the eyes or something... Happy Early Birthday!
Holy cow! you've been a blogging fool. I'm MIA for a week and it'll take me an hour to catch up. Anyways, I'm excited for your basement! That'll be so nice. You're dad rocks for coming out to do that with Sean. That's awesome! Happy Birthday in a couple weeks in case i forget!
your dinner sounds awesome!! how fun that your parents are there to celebrate your birthday and easter with you! that cake looks really yummy too!
Post a Comment