So obviously today is V-Day and Sean just got home an hour ago from work...not from today, from yesterday morning at 700am...hopefully he won't fall asleep in our movie tonight! It snowed again the other night and so it just keeps adding up...Drew and Brayden went outside today to play and Drew tried to dig to find grass but he was unsuccessful:(
I'm really sore from a couple new weight machines that I tried out yesterday...what I should be doing today is getting a massage...what was I thinking? Okay, on my agenda now!
Last night I was making a delicious salad with a bright orange pepper when I cut my finger with the sharpest knife ever! It was one of those things when you are cutting it a certain way and you are thinking at the same time...I hope I don't cut my finger right now...and then BOOM! I screamed and scared the boys as I was screaming lovely things from the sink as I poured water on it. The bleeding was not going to stop so I just bandaged it up nice and tight and suffered through the pain. It's crazy how much you use each of your fingers. When just one is out of commission you realize how much! Anyway...it kept me up last night throbbing but today is doing a bit better! That's what I get for starting to cook food again...I should have stuck with ordering in!

3 comments:
I would let Taylor get away with anything too...she's so cute! Sorry about your finger...I've never cooked enough myself to have that happen. :)
taylors hair is so long lib. I hate cutting my fingers wtih knives, I alwasy do it. ouch!
I love Taylor's smile! It's so cute how she likes the piano so much. Melia loves drums. That sucks about your finger!
Post a Comment