Monday, January 28, 2008

The future pianist




I have to show some pics of Taylor's first piggy tails. I saw a little girl at church yesterday with some in her hair and she has about the same amount of hair as Tay so I thought I would try it out. She looks so girly and grown up being able to do her hair! It's so fun though, can't wait until it gets longer. She is already putting up with me pulling on her hair, thus starts the lifelong mornings of pulling hair and brushing out tangles. We have all put up with it and she will to...beauty is pain people!









Whenever Taylor is upset or bored I put her on the piano and everything is happy again. She loves sitting there playing, or pretending I should say. Anyway, I am determined to have one of my kids be a pianist like myself and so far she is showing the most interest! Such a cutie pie!

7 comments:

Jeni said...

OH my gosh, those piggies are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute lib, They make her look very old. and she has got that piano down. i would prefer a little mozart or bethoven over a little one who plays with dolls!

Lara said...

Taylor is so big! What a cutie. I miss Drew in primary. I need someone to tell me I'm beautiful.

saltysista said...

Looks like from the video she will be a singer too! So cute! Brayden looks so big with his buzz and I LOVE the pigtails!

Lynne said...

very cute, the pigtails make her look older. She definetly loves her music like her mama

Alysha Sladek said...

I LOVE her piggies!! SOOOO CUTE!! She's such a beautiful girl. I love that she loves the piano. I want my kids to love it too. Hopefully that'll come once we actually have one ;)

Nadine said...

WOW could Taylor be any cuter? Love the piggy tails. Hope all is well for your family.

Emily S said...

I wish I had been that smart about piano, boy will I reget it forever. But I'm with ya on that one, my kid's are NOT getting away from music, I don't care if they don't like it haha.