Saturday, October 27, 2007

90210 and the new do!


Today at lunch...I love how his eyes are the same color as the drink...this is Drew's fav drink...they call it blue juice!


Tay eating up her waffle...it's amazing what she can eat with no teeth!
Here is a picture that the kids and I made out of playdough the other day!



Well I figured it was time for a new do...it's fall and I'm feeling like a brunette...aren't we all? I feel like everybody is going dark these days. I've never been one to leave my hair for my entire life and maybe color it once...I'm always changing and keepin it fresh! I love the color "Sam" did today and feel a lot fresher I must say!

The other day while I was working I looked over my desk and saw this...she loves to look at herself in the mirror...so cute!
Then she turned around and noticed me taking pics...she loves the camera.

Today is really dreary outside...it's been raining for a couple of days here and it just makes me feel gloomy:(. At least it's not snowing like I've heard it is in Calgary a bit...one thing I like about living here is that the weather is definitely a step up from Calgary. Everything is still green, minus all the trees which are gorgeous colors and they are still quite full of leaves...I bet they have another few weeks of leaves yet! I'm hoping that for halloween next week it won't rain and stay warm outside for the kiddies!
I have to tell Robin that I've been thinking a lot about you lately...the main reason...besides that fact that I love you;)...is 90210! Remember the college days when I used to come over to your house and watch it with you in that final season? Well now I'm watching it over again as it's on my fav channel every day...it's at the point where they are starting their junior year of college and Brandon just met Susan? Kelly is with Colin the druggie? Anyway...I LOVE that show and miss it so getting to watch it every day is so much fun! Anyway, each time I watch it I seriously have a moment when I think of you! It'll be fun seeing all the girls in a few days in Dallas! YAY...like I haven't done my share of shopping in the last month here I go again!
The kids are doing great...Drew loves school and is learning SO much, Brayden is growing up SO fast and continues to amaze me with the things he says and Taylor is crawling around with a fury! She is such a delight..always happy...I hope she always stays that way!

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Your hair looks cute, but I want to see it in person. Nice play dough picture, before all the colors get mixed up.

Jeni said...

Lib you crack me up, why do I want your channel so I can too watch 90210.
I cant wait to see you guys all too! justa few more days!
PS LOVE your hair!

angie j. said...

Love the 'do Libby! You look great! :)

Miller Time said...

Libby your hair looks great. And yes I remember watching 90210 with you. You would always stop by the malt shop on your way over and we would eat yummie shakes, I loved that show. That night was the highlight of the week back then. Can't wait to see ya in a few days.

Julie said...

Love the dark hair Libs. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need mine done. Maybe soon, when I can justify spending $200 on it. Yep...that's how much it costs here (sigh) I love 90210 too. I've been caught watching a few old episodes lately myself. Hehehe

Heather said...

I love the hair Libby! It is very cute. Also I have to say I am very impressed with the playdough art! You are so talented and creative. I'm not so good with the playdough myself I may have to work on my skills.