Friday, September 07, 2007

Goofing around

Yesterday we had some fun just playing around on the ground waiting for Taylor to crawl...she is SO close, I would bet for sure in 2 weeks she'll be up and around...she loves being on the ground now and will try and try until she gets tired! I love taking pictures of her though...such a doll don't you think?



Drew did not want to take his name tag off all day...he wanted everybody to know who he was (the name is from the gym that morning)
My blue eyed boy!
I love this picture...it's like Taylor is taking charge of the situation...way to go woman!
This basically captures my kids in all their querkiness

Well I'm sitting here blogging when I should be in the car on the way to the gym...even though I like going I still have to motivate myself every morning to get up and go! I'm not sure that will ever change having 3 kids...always tired! Well off I go!


10 comments:

Christy said...

Taylor is so happy! She is probably way ahead of J crawling he gets on his hands and knees and then falls on his belly. It seems to be a hard thing to master!?

Lynne said...

How precious they all are!! I miss them so much!!

Jeni said...

What is she wearing? IT IS SOOO CUTE! I love her!

houseofhud said...

Taylor is growing up so fast. Your kids are so adorable!

Alysha Sladek said...

I love her outfit!! sooo dang cute! taylor is beautiful!! all your kids are soo darn cute!

angie j. said...

Cute, cute kids. Taylor looks so much like your mom!!

saltysista said...

Tay is a doll! Melia has that same ball and thought it was so much fun. She is over it now. You capture the best pics! I love your beautiful kids!

saltysista said...

Oh yes the ball... We have a great hairy ball too, the kids love the hairy ball.
Mom actually named it that too. so funny.
Dan

The RC Miller Clan said...

Oh man Libs. Yummy kids! They are so happy too. That is a total reflection of what a good mom you are!

Julie said...

Such cute kids...al of them. I love Taylor's happy little face and it look like she's getting so much more hair. How fun! I'm with Angie too...Taylor does look like your mom!