![]() |
| sept 20 |
Well we had fun today with the kids...the morning was chill and then we set out to show Jeni the city of Kingston. It was a beautiful day and we were going to walk around downtown but just as we got there (5 min from my house) we looked back and 3/4 kids were asleep so we kept driving. First it was downtown, drove along the waterfront , past the hospital where Sean works and on to the maximum security prison which by the way has waterfront property! As we were passing Jeni asked:
Jeni:"Drew, what kind of people live in a prison?"
Drew:"Bad people like guys who kill people and shoot people"
Libby:"And people that steal right Drew?"
Drew:"Ya, like ninjas"
Jeni:"what do Ninja's steal Drew?"
Drew:"Pies"
Jeni:"Where did you learn that Drew?"
Drew" Oh...on Backyardigans"
Ok...so I guess they are learning something while they watch tv! Ya, that Ninjas are bad people that steal pies! Hilarious I say! So on we went driving past our oh so humble abode...the infamous green carpeted condo! Then we got some quizno's and went to the "Playtrium". It is a huge jungle gym indoors and a play area for the toddlers with video games and stuff. They loved it and we were the only ones there along with 2 other kids that Drew and B played with happily! The girls had fun in the balls and crawling around on top of eachother...Jeni and I decided that they looked like two old woman because since they are just learning to crawl they do it so slowly and wobbly...like they're so uncertain about what their doing. It's so funny to watchThen it was off to Costco where we got a few things, drooled over all the yummy food in the bakery (skor cream pie!) and got some diet cokes while the kids ate hot dogs. So fun since I always go there by myself and talk to my 4 year old while he eats his hot dog. There is just something about having someone to go to costco with...a favourite past time of mine!
Now my kids are in bed and Natalie is awake of course behind me...she has to be up with the adults as she thinks she is quite mature!

4 comments:
you guys are having lots of fun together. That's great. The girls are darling together!! I think Tay almost drowned in the balls.!
Those two peanuts are so adorable! Way cute.
I love when sisters are together. The babies are so cute and I'm with you on the Costco thing. When we were super poor BYU students Jackson and I would go to Costco to sample everything. Fortunately I've moved on from doing that for lunch to actually buying from the "concession". Anyways, glad you guys are together and I especially think its hilarious that Drew says Ninjas steal pies. I myself am very familiar with that episode of backyardigans!
Yeah it looks like Tay almost went under! That is aweome they can hang out. Can't wait until the 3 little girls and tear it up together!
Post a Comment