

Ok so I didn't think that I would worry but here I am...sitting at my computer and I can't stop thinking about Drew on that school bus! AH...it's such a big step...Drew had no fear though...in fact he would have gotten on without even looking back but I made him kiss me and wave goodbye at me and Brayden. He goes all day and even eats lunch at school so I won't see him today until about 400 when the bus drops him off...at least the bus stop is literally right in front of our neighbors house so I really don't have far to walk to get him to the bus! Anyway...can't wait to see him this afternoon and see how everything went! 


7 comments:
He looks so cute. Can you believe they are that old!
OH MY!! He looks so grown up. That's a long time to away from home. Call me and let me know how his first day went. Don't you wish you could be a fly on the wall?
LIB, He is such a big boy! His backpack looks like it is too big for him though! He is soo cute! I cant wait to hear about his first day on the bus!
I was thinking the same thing, he looks so grown up. I am sure he will have a blast. I wish caty-lynne went all day 3 days rather than half a day 5 days. I could get a lot more done.
it's soooo scary sending them off. i worry - does he have enough for lunch... is he going to make good friends... i hope he's being polite and kind... the list goes on. i'm sure they're loving it though! just such a scary step (and it makes me feel old! heheh)
All day?? How sad! He's so cute and I bet he'll love every minute!
He looks so cute and yeah so grown up! So how was his first day? THat is cool he wasn't afraid to go. I bet that made it a little easier. Was Brayden lost without him?
Post a Comment