Saturday, August 25, 2007

Karaoke anybody???

Well we finally broke down and bought the Playstation so that we could be our very own American Idols...I find myself practicing when no one else is around just so that the next party we have I dominate! Taylor thought it was a lot of fun too...she takes after me I have to say:)
Way too excited to get her picture taken! Isn't she a spitting image of me that age mom?
Sean tried but Simon Cowell boo'd him on one of the songs :(
This pic is for you mom...a little bit better shot of my hair...it's a lot shorter in the back but here's the front view...sporting my "oh my?" look for everybody!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jeni said...

cute hair lib, I love it.
I wanna try that when I come out. Tay looks like bray to me.

Tom said...

Could I possibly get some audio of Sean playing American Idol? You should have it playing on your blog player!

Lynne said...

Love that picture of Taylor and her big smile, and with the mike in her mouth, so cute. And I love your hair too!! Your face is looking good.

Heather Palmer said...

Oh my! Just hearing that in my head makes me smile! I miss you! Sad for Sean that he got boo'd by Simon...but hearing about that fun game makes me want it! I'm sure they don't have it for Wii though right?? :( Love your hair!!! Too cute. I definately need a change...I'm just too much of a panzy.

The RC Miller Clan said...

you hair looks cute! Taylor is soooo yummy! Does anybody have a spoon cuz I could just eat her up!

saltysista said...

Taylor is so sweet! I love her big smiles! You look so pretty in that pic Libby!

Julie said...

Love the color of your hair. Its very cute. And good for you on the playstation. Nothing is more fun then Karaoke Revolution except maybe Guitar Hero. Seriously...you really need to get it. Its AWESOME. Now I'm just waiting for Guitar Hero and Karaoke Revolution to combine into one game!