![]() |
| SC trip |
I've been so busy busy busy! Seriously this posting thing is the last thing I have time to do at the end of the day...but here I am at midnight and I'm going to give it a try since I'm not suffering from a headache for the first time this week!
Well we got back from our holiday in South Carolina on Saturday and we had so much fun! I love it there and can't wait to go back!
Some of these pictures just sum up some of the fun that we had. The kids loved being together and my boys had a break through in the swimming department. A couple years ago when we went to the beach they wouldn't even go near the water. This year Drew & Brayden put on water wings and swam all by themselves...they LOVED it...Drew had a swimming scare about a year ago and I think now he's past that. He wanted to swim every day and I couldn't be more proud! He loved going out in the ocean too in the waves...every time we were at the beach he would beg us to take him out far in the waves...who is this kid? Seriously he has done a 180!
Can I just say something that happened when we got back to Syracuse? So we fly in and out of Syracuse, New York as it's closer to us and easer to fly out of the states so we don't have to go through customs and stuff...anyway so we get back to Syracuse and have to get our luggage and walk to our van that's parked at the end of the parking lot in the park and jet. I'm pushing the double stroller with Taylor on one side and her carseat on the other, I'm dragging the golf clubs on the handle bar behind me, yelling at Drew and Brayden to stay right beside my stroller and not in the road, Sean has a cart that is holding 6 of our bags and Brayden's car seat all falling off of eachother every other minute...and this couple comes strolling by and says "woa, you really got your hands full don't ya!" as they chuckle and keep walking...um...how bout some help here buddy! At this point we were both so overly pissed from the crazy trip that it didn't even matter anymore and we laughed and kept walking. But honestly...who does that? If I ever see something like that I will put my plans on hold to help them to their car and I suggest to anybody else to do the same because walking by is SO irritating!
Anyway now we're back in Kingston and life begins! We finally got our phone line and internet hooked up which was crazy for a few days as I worked in the Starbucks parking lot hooking up to their internet! Our 2 bedroom condo is working for now. It's definitely a humble little shack but we're making it work! My favourite part of it is the dark green carpet and I know Sean thinks I'm crazy but ever since I've been here my head has been scratchy...everytime I step foot in here...whatever that means! The boys and I are having fun doing our laundry down the hall. Each machine takes a loonie and some take 1.25...I've never been so careful to keep my loose change and keep track of it...I asked Drew to go and get me another loonie today while I waited in the laundry room. I had to step outside for a minute and when I came back in the room Drew had proudly put the loonie in the dryer that was already turned on! AH...I was so mad that the loonie had been wasted but he thought he had done such an awesome job putting it in all by himself...he felt bad and so did I after getting mad:( Oh well
One thing I'm having a hard time with is the fact that we are living in a place where the walls are paper thin and every time the kids scream I get totally anxious that we are annoying everybody in the complex! Can't wait to get into a house where we can all scream as loud as we can...I make it sound like our family yells alot...hmm...we're not that bad I swear! :)
Sean starts work tomorrow morning and he's super excited/nervous! He bought a bike today as he has to bike to the hospital since our car isn't shipped out here yet and there is nowhere to park being downtown! So he bought a nice bike, helmut, lock and has about a 10km ride each way. I think he's glad that now he can get his exercise in and not worry about trying to find time in the day to do that. I just wish it was me riding so I could lose some weight too!
Well I'm sure I've been rambling for way too long tonight so I'll come back again later this week! Ciao !

5 comments:
Don't you love it when people say that! It is so ignorant - Like you don't know your hands are full and if you aren't going to help out just shut the hell up. That is just my opinion though!
Nice story - people are so rude!
Anyway our toes look so cute! That was fun!
you're so funny...i loved that post. Hey, you should make a comment on my blog sometime! hee hee...just a thought...
You sure have your hands full? That might be worse then what happened to us when we came back from CA last summer (refer to my blog archive for that lovley story) In our situations we were just completely ignored. Its worse to be acknowledged!
Post a Comment