These were some sweet bones! Can you beleive there were actually Dinosaurs?
End of a long morning but happy to leave with a souveniere
Here is Drew the other day at the dentist...I happened to have my camera in my purse and got a pic of him trying fluoride for the first time...He did awesome! He's not too sure...:)
5 comments:
Cute pictures. Can't wait to see how my kids do at the dentist!! Good job Drew!
was he crying? he looks kinda like he was... that is really cute though! thanks for the pics finally!
Way to go Drew...The Dentist is a Big moment in a kids life. What prize did he pick out?
Oh the fun of the dentist. Brooklynn had her first trip while we were up in the summer. It is so funny to see the reaction. Flouride is the worst - I hate it and I think the expression on Drew's face is perfectly how I feel about it too! What a cutie.
I love Drumheller. We had a blast there when we went camping in June. You've got to fill me in on how you do the picture montage thing. Its great! Also, way to go at the dentist. Jack FREAKED the first time we went to the dentist, even though it was my dad. TJ reminded me the only thing he knew about Dentists was what he'd seen on Finding Nemo. Too funny!
Post a Comment