Brayden always has a good smile to give me, here you can see the food stuffed in his mouth!
Liam came over the other day to spend the day with us and they played on the treadmill for a long time so I took a pic of them! What's with the undies...Liam stripped shortly after this picture too!
Also a huge congrats goes out to Jeni and Newbie for their new Natalie born yesterday! Love you guys!!!
5 comments:
Cute pictures. The undies are hilarious! So are the crowns. Kids are too funny!
First of all...I love the pic of the undies. Classic! 2nd; how fun that they are so close in age and each have a brother to be the Burger King with! Cute boys Libs! I'm so glad you update regularly. I miss you and wish I could be there to see your growing belly and boys. Love you guys!
Drew is looking so big and tall! Brayden too actually. They are both so cute. Can't wait to see you guys for X-mas
libby your boys crack me up. I love them!
Oh my goodness I cannot get over how cute that first picture is. Those boys are getting so grown up!!
Post a Comment