Friday, September 15, 2006

Texas etc...

Here is us at the merry go round at the mall
From the story I told before of Newbie bringing in the boys in their carseats? Here is what we found!
THis was a huge church I saw from the road...this was about 1/4 of an even bigger one that I saw just outside the airport...those crazy Baptists!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeni said...

OK i know you think that one by the airport is huge.. but seriuosly you didn't get a very good look at this one lib... I am not kidding... it hold I think like 50,000 in the congragation. It is amazing! I really wanna go inside some day!!

Julie said...

Love the car seat pictures and love that your kids have silky blankies. All my kids LOVE theirs. K...you should see the church by my house. Its crazy huge too and lucky for us...our next door neighbor is one of the pastors there! Oh yeah, and 3 other pastors from that church live in our neighborhood. The missionaries LOOOOVVVVEE tracting our subdivision!