Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stroller addiction!

Well I finally recieved my double umbrella stroller that I had bought on ebay about a month ago in the mail today! Once I figured out how everything worked on it and how it opened and closed I was pretty excited! It's finally nice to have a stroller that has handles that fit us tall folk! Most umbrella strollers I'm hunching over and it's so uncomfortable. This one is awesome! I love it and I've only driven it on my main floor so far but hopefully when I get it outside it will perform just as smooth! I have way too many strollers but you can't have too many in my opinion...they're so fun!I also had to post this picture of Drew and his latest project! This time he conquered a round puzzle that was muy difficille!! He stuck with it though and I had to sing Hallejulah extra loud when he was done! (I did help him in the frustrating parts but he put all the faces together and flowers and stuff)
Today I went and got my hair done. I love it and had him do some low lights as well as my roots...I also cut it shorter a bit in the back so it feels nice and fresh! I love you Bill!

I was able to get away after my hair and met up with a long time friend (Logan) over at Chinook Centre for dinner (Joey's) and a movie (Invincible). It was so fun to catch up! Don't you love those friends that you're so comfortable around you can just be your silly self? I love Logan for that!
I also bought my first little girl outfits at Old Navy while I was there. It was the weirdest feeling ever! INitllay I was in the maternity section buying something for myself and felt I needed to at least check it out! So I found the cutest denim mini skirt and top that says "cutie pie" and another outfit (shirt and pants) 3-6 months! So tiny and cute! But I felt so weird actually walking away with it and buying it! Why is it so hard to buy for anything other than a boy! I"m so used to the blue! I had a friend come by yesterday and bring me a little pink one-zee pajama outfit that was pink and when I opened it I felt like saying "why isn't it blue" Pink is such a foreign color around these parts! Anyway...slowly I'll get used to it I'm sure and then she'll probably break what is left of my bank!
Sean if you read this tonight I love you and miss you baby! Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

nena said...

Libby I love your hair it looks awesome, I love Bill to, isn't he the best!!! see ya tommorrow.

Jeni said...

Your hair looks tot cute lib - i miss bill...I cant wait for you guys to come play puzzles here!

Marilee said...

Cute hair Lib, and you're right! You really can't have too many strollers! Currently I have 5! The funny thing is, I only have 1 kid who needs one! Crazy!! but convenient!

Proud Momma said...

Nice hair Lib, it's tot cute!

Krissy Marshall said...

Dear Stroller Adict - Seeing you with that cute hair totally makes me want to cut mine. I have to remember though, I don't like to do my hair and a pony tail is a good option with a new baby on the way.
As for your comment on my blog - Do your braxton hicks hurt? I feel like I'm going to get my period, and my tummy is so tight.

Heather Palmer said...

Cute hair libs! Mine needs color sooo bad but I'm too cheap to have it done. I'm trying to hang in there until we make a trip to see my in-laws and she can do it then. But yeah...you look cute! I love the cut. Have fun buying pink! Just wait until you get to put it on her! You'll never quit shopping!

Heather Palmer said...

PS! Enjoy the stroller. I got one simliar for my cruise and never regret buying it! You really never can have enough! Must have double jogger & umbrella to survive!

Jen, Ryan, Tiernan, Rowan and Caelan said...

I love the do! The stroller too. I'm holding out on going stroller crazy until we have our next.

burtons*north said...

nice do libby, thanks for the comment.
jess

Alysha Sladek said...

i love your hair! it looks great.

saltysista said...

Hey...your hair looks great. I am totally jealous. I need to come out and meet this Bill guy!

Julie said...

Libs! I had no idea you were having a girl! I've been a little behind on my blog catching up-ing. Congrats and good luck with not breaking the bank. I tell TJ all the time that the reason we had Jack first is because Heavenly Father knew how much $$ I would spend on clothes and it would've caused a divorce so he had to send her to us when we had graduated from being dirt poor college students! Anyways, conrats! BTW--please don't move to Raymond or Lethbridge or Taber. What's this about being a So Alberta dweller. :(

Julie said...

Oh yeah...hot hair too!