Tonight we went out to MOm and Dad's Ranch to roast hot dogs and go for a wagon ride. It was so much fun and I'm sure Dad loved taking us all around with his horse drawn wagon! The smells of the countryside and the still sky was so awesome...once again I'm proud to live in Alberta. I absolutely love it here! The kids had a fun time running around Grandad's new barn that just had the cement poured...and Jeni I'm sorry but I forgot to take a picture of the barn...I'll have to remember my camera next time!
3 comments:
Cute pics!! Libby and Mom you both look great!! The boys look so cute, too. I wish we were there!! Love you guys!
Who's that skinny red head??? hehe those are cute pics lib! where is your orange mustache?
Hey libby, you are looking really good and your mom too. To bad we were not there to enjoy with you guys. The kids would have loved it.
Post a Comment