Other than that I was able to take the kids to the zoo and drive around town to run some errands. Mom has been awesome having me out to dinner almost every night so that keeps me sane since it gives me an adult to talk to.
Today I realized what I miss about him being gone. It's not the help around here with the kids or the house. In fact sometimes I feel like when Sean is gone my house stays the cleanest...I'm still trying to figure that one out. Anyway, it's just him being here and having the companionship. I'm just starting to feel the loneliness this weekend and realize it's just him being here and his presence that I miss. Anyway, boo hoo for me...i'm allowed to vent to my fellow bloggers right? Another 2 weeks until I see him again so until then I'll keep myself busy!
I'm starting to go cross eyed from working at this computer for hours on end! I need to get my glasses fixed that Brayden broke a few weeks ago. Work is great and I love it, in fact in my spare time I find myself sitting down at the computer to edit work and work myself when I could be doing other things with my time. I think I'm becoming a creature of habit, establishing quite an intimate relationship with my computer! Whatever keeps the dough rolling in I guess...hurray up Sean! j/k
Enough rambling on tonight...Crazy 3 hour church tomorrow and I have to accompany someone so I can't be late! Until next time...
oh ya...I had to post this picture. I peeked in on my boys the other day while I was working and found them watching a movie like this. They love to be together...I"m sure shortly after this Brayden slugged Drew in the head but at least I caught them having a moment!
10 comments:
Libby, it so sucks when the hubby is gone! I totally understand! Cute pic of your boys - aren't they always best of friends or worst of enemies? Mine are. Hang in there.
Oh ya and what exactly do you do for work?
Cute pic - I love that!
How nice that they are so close in age. Im sorry you are so lonely. Too bad we don't live closer and we could be lonely together. Though you have it much worse than I do right now. Next time you head to Cardston there is a nice little park a block from the temple in a big field. Hopefully it's better than the one you found. Glad you got to see your man! And tell me where to get classes that keep my eyes from hurting when I work on the computer! I have it bad!
great pictures. sorry your hubby's gone. although, i guess it makes us appreciate them more after right?
Ok i totally looked for that park but couldn't find it!
I know when Scott is not home for a while our house is cleaner too! I don't know what it is about guys, but that just seems to be the way it is...maybe becuase you are spending more time with them then tidying the house...it was great seeing you the other day.
Hey, I was in Cardston on Wednesday too! I was visiting my grandpa and going to the temple with Jeff's family. We were there in the evening though so we probably didn't cross paths. Cute pictures.
Hi, I was one of Sean's mission companions (he was seriously my best companion, we had a blast) but anyways I remember us trying to keep our apartment clean, I just remember he HATED doing dishes. He would rather clean the nasty bathroom than touch the dishes. I don't know if he still is like that but I always thought it was funny. We didn't do too well keeping our apt. clean, whenever Sean was there, but where he was, I was too, and I'm sure I contributed as much as he did... I'm sure my wife would testify of how good a contributor I am to messes around the house.
That pic should be on a commercial or in a magazine or something. That is awesome!
Post a Comment