Well I'm kind of glad the long weekend is almost over...it seems like the longest weekend ever! Sean has had to be on call the whole weekend and so we only saw him for a few hours yesterday during dinner...I'm sure he'l be glad once it's all over tomorrow when he comes home.
Friday was fun we spent the night with Jen & Ryan out to dinner and then playing a game all night! I haven't had a good laugh attack in a long time so thanks to Jen and Ryan for that one! I owe them a good "gobboldy goop"!
Saturday mom and I headed to Ikea to get some more baskets for my new tv unit and then to Costco where of course I spent way too much money again! I love that store! We got to go out to the Ranch and see the barn that my dad is building, which looks great! We walked over to see the horses and called them out of the trees so that they could come over to the fence for some water. The boys had a blast, they love those horses.
Sunday I actually made it for the opening song in Sacrament meeting which is a first it seems!
Today was fun, me and the boys headed down to Bowness Park for some food and fun with Krissy & Jeff and Tanya and Matt and Teo! Jen & Heath...we missed you! The boys had fun in the water park. Drew kept reminding me this morning to bring $3 for the choo choo train and airplane ride. So we made sure to do that and they gave us a double train ride which was squishy and uncomfortable for me, but fun for the boys I'm sure! Now we're home, Bray is sleeping and my feet are throbbing and need to be rubbed...where is Sean when I need him!
Well Sean leaves for Raymond next week for 4 weeks for his Family Medicine elective, hopefully he'll be coming home on the weekends. I"m just counting the days until I go to Texas...finally a vacation this summer for me!
Last night I watched "Rumor Has It" with Jennifer Aniston and I have to say that it was a cute movie! I'm glad it turned out the way it did, unlike her other movie "The Break up". Anyway, I'm rambling on now...ciao!
4 comments:
Speaking of throbbing feet, I had the BIGGEST feet last night! I have never seen anything retain so much water, I think my ankles were actually BIGGER than my calves!! haha a good rub and some cool air is just what they needed!! Sorry you are throbbing with no rubber! I cant wait to see you guys either.. just a few more weeks!!
Sounds like a fun weekend. Thanks for missing ME! JK. I totally miss all the Canadian long weekends...not near as many down here.
Now that's more like it! Ha! Thank you!!! :)
No I'm not prego, you crazy woman. Tiernan only just started sleeping through the night, so I have about 6 months of sleep to catch up on first...haha!
Post a Comment