Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Memories...take 2!

I"m sitting here browsing the daily blogs and I'm incredibly bored!!! Brayden is asleep and Drew is playing with Thomas the Train behind me. Sean is on call tonight again so I won't be seeing an adult until tomorrow morning. Is it just me or do us mom's sometimes go a little bit insane when we talk to 3 year olds all day? I'm too lazy to clean the house, rake my lawn (which needs it really bad) or do my laundry, so here I am...glued to the computer once again! It's not enough that I work on this thing all day, I have to spend my free time here too! I'm feeling a headache coming on which is pretty normal for me by this time of day...I'm already counting down the minutes for Drew to go to bed...AH...
So I was looking through my pictures today and found a few cute ones. This one is dedicated to my mom! I told her she needed to start growing her hair for our trip to China so she could live up to this one when she was in Hong Kong years ago! She swears that it was the wind but we all know the truth "thicky" and this guy couldn't get enough of it!


This is one of my favourite pictures of our family becuase we always joked that all of Jeni's pictures when she was little was when she was covered up! She is in the blanket believe it or not...we love you Nin!

This is my next favourite because if you pay attention to Dan's tight jeans, you'll notice that he forgot to zip up! I especially love the chicklet teeth too! So cute!

Nena...this one is for you since you reminded me about Chico last night when we saw that dog on our run!









Finally this is my favourite of all the girls...and I think the only one we have of all of us together...This is Robyn's wedding day...she looks gorgeous...we love you R2!!!

So for anybody who wants an update on Seany...he's on OBS/GYN right now which means he's delivering babies and seeing what its like to be a Gynocologist. He actually loves it...the life/death situations are a thrill for him. He's held many babies that were 26 weeks in the palm of his hand and heard them let out little cries when they're born (c-section) of course. The other night he was on call and one woman was ready to push but he was the only available guy around so he delivered it all on his own. He was pumped when he got home that day! Of course its sad to see the crack whores come in who don't care about themselves or their baby:(
He's seen some familiar faces too, some of which are very happy to see him and others (usually the woman) are a little embarrassed with the familiarity. Luckily Sean is sensitive to that and not trying to jump on everybody's bed!

He was just telling me the other day about a case...he got paged and when he walked in the room he was too late, "he" had already given birth...is that actually possible? Ha! Anyway, after seeing that he's sure he doesn't want to go into Gynocology!!!
Super busy though, sometimes I feel like he's on call every other night...Drew is getting used to sleeping on daddy's side of the bed! He's excited that he gets to tonight!

I finally found my dad's luggage. I guess some girl made it all the way to Phoenix before she realized she was carrying his bag! She just got back in town and I asked her to bring the bag to the airport and have it shipped to Durham, NC so he can have it this weekend for Brian's graduation! Dad has been a good sport with no luggage...good thing he had his runners on the plane instead of some uncomfortable shoes since they've been walking everywhere in Italy!
Well Brayden is awake so I'm off for now! I'll try to post more pictures when it starts working!
Ciao

6 comments:

Jeni said...

bored much? HAHA i love that pic of mom... she is a riot!

Jeni said...

and yes i am totally always in a blanket in my baby pics! nice pics lib!

Heather Palmer said...

Fabu post! I especially like the half naked guy who delivered the baby. EEEEW! Cute pic of you girls though. That was an entertaining blog! I have a total mental picture of the face Sean would be making upon encountering something like that. It made me laugh.

nena said...

what was so cool about dogs that could fit in your pocket? I remember sneaking him into basketball games! that is a great picture of all the girls, your all super tanned! and where ever did you find that picture of the man giving birth?

Lara said...

Ok that picture of the baby being born freaked me out for a second. Below the video you want there is some code HTML or HMTL something like that. You copy that and then paste it into where you would normally type your blog post. The first time I did it and other people too, it doesn't work you have to try it like 5 times for some reason. Keep trying it should work.

Lara said...

I keep checking for your video.