Monday, April 10, 2006

LOST


Jeni keeps bugging me about my blog so here I am. I'll think of something to say I guess!
I borrowed the first season of "Lost" from Nena last week and I'm already finished watching it! It was insanely addictive! I LOVE THAT SHOW! Not like I needed any more shows to get addicted to...my TIVO already records way too many! Oh well...I have to thank Nena for that! Jessica maybe we'll have to figure out a way to transfer those videos over to my Ipod from the second season! I'll totally pay you!

Sean is still in Edmonton but he's coming home on Thursday night for the big easter weekend! Yay...we'll have to have a big easter egg hunt this year...and eat way too much chocolate of course.

I just downloaded the "Daniel Powter" cd and it's awesome if anyone is looking for new music to listen to!

I have so much laundry to do today! Better get started...later all!

3 comments:

nena said...

your already done! that was fast. It's hard not to finish hey.

Jeni said...

Thank you for finally posting. Sometimes I just get so lonely and sad when no one updates in a couple of days since this is all I get to see of you.. i feel... LOST

saltysista said...

they look like little clan members there!!!