
Well Sean woke up to leave this morning at 6:00am for Edmonton and went outside to his car and realized that it had been broken into last night. They took all that was in the trunk including (laptop, ipod, textbooks) and all of Sean's doctor paraphernalia (white coat, stethoscope, hammer, etc). What a great way to start off a Monday morning eh? I hate when people steal from you becuase I feel so violated. You start to think of all the personal things that the now have of you...ah...I just hate that feeling! Just a warning out to all you who don't park in your garage...locking your car is not enough...don't leave anything of worth in it. Too bad we can't trust society...one day!
On a brighter note...Easter hunting was fun! It was Brayden's first Easter that he would remember and I think he had fun, mostly eating his chocolate, wasn't much into the search for eggs. Here's a few pics of it all! Hope you all had a fun Easter holiday!
This album is powered by
BubbleShare - Add to my blog
6 comments:
"Look at my eggs!" OK we just listened to that like 10 times in a row... We miss those boys so much! That was too cute!! Try to get that video clip of them hunting eggs on here some how!
I can't believe they broke into your car. That really stinks. I see you've been talking to Melinda.
Hey it's robyn...your boys look adorable and BIG!! They are growing so fast. What are you feeding them? Hey too bad about the break in. You need to get a security watch cat. They have them all over here...look into...you look good, too!
That sucks that your car was broken into. I know how that feels...sucks. Boys look good and love the updated site! We should hang out soon.
TR
good pictures libb, how do you do the slideshow?
You should re-do my blog. I have no idea how to change any settings. Yours looks so good!!
Sorry about the break in...hopefully all that stuff can be replaced soon.
Kris
Post a Comment